- For Garlic Dill Sauce
- 100 gmsGreek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp,choppedDill leaves
- 1 tspExtra virgin olive oil
- 1 tspLemon juice
- 1 clove,finely choppedGarlic
- 1 cup,crumbleD'lecta Feta cheese
- 1 cup,shreddedD'lecta Mozzarella cheese
- 1, dicedCucumber
- 1,finely chopped Tomato
- 1/2 cup, choppedPitted kalamata olives
- To tasteSalt
- To tastePepper
In a bowl, mix the yogurt, dill leaves, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.Mix well and Cover and refrigerate until needed.
In a large bowl, combine the feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, cucumber, tomato and olives. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat a pan and brush with oil.
Add about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture to half of the tortillas and fold over.
Continue with the remaining tortillas and filling.
Cook the quesadillas for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and the filling has melted.
Slice the quesadillas and serve with chilled Garlic Dill Sauce.