Italian Baked Pasta with Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 nos.Button mushrooms, cut into large slices
- 50gBroccoli cooked
- 1Onion, finely chopped
- 6Garlic, finely chopped
- 3Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 10Cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cupBasil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cupParsley leaves, finely chopped
- 6Green olives
- 2 tspBlack olives, sliced
- 100gDlecta Mozzarella cheese
- 15Whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tspDlecta unsalted butter
- To tasteSalt
To prepare Italian Baked Pasta, bring 2 cups of water to a boil & add pasta
Cook pasta for 7-8 minutes over medium flame, stirring occasionally.
) Switch off and drain the excess water. Set aside.Heat a medium size pan with butter and add the garlic, onion and salt.
When the ingredients have turned light brown, add the mushrooms and cook covered for 6-7 minutes over low flame & then switch off the flame.
Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl add the cooked pasta, mushroom mixture, chopped tomatoes, parsley, basil, green and black olives, cherry tomatoes, pepper, salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
Grease baking dish with butter. Transfer the mixed contents to the baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pasta, covering it completely.
Bake the pasta at 180 degrees celsius for 20 -25 minutes.