Stir-fried broccoli with feta and coconut
- 6 tbspD'lecta Unsalted Butter
- 3&1/2 tspMustard seeds
- 3 tbspFresh or dried curry leaf
- A pinchChilly flakes
- 4Red onions, thickly sliced
- 100 gmsGinger shredded
- 800 gmsThin-stemmed broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100 gmsFresh grated coconut
- 100 grmD'lecta Feta Cheese
Heat the butter in a large saucepan set over a medium heat.
Toss in the mustard seeds followed by the curry leaves (if you are using dried curry leaves add them later on with the broccoli) and chilli flakes.
Swirl everything around until the leaves stop spluttering, then add the onions and ginger and fry for 3-4 mins over a high heat.
Stir in the broccoli (and dried curry leaves if using) and continue frying over a high heat until just tender.
Scatter over the coconut.Spread feta on top and serve.