Terms & Conditions
Welcome to D’lecta.com. This website is owned and operated by D’lecta Foods Private Limited. Registered office: 36, Rajnigandha Shopping Center, Gokuldham, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063, Maharashtra. In using the www.dlecta.com service, of D’lecta Foods Private Limited you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Pricing : All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP, ( till the stock lasts) . Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, prices of some commodities may change .
Colors : We have made every effort to display the colors of our products appearing on the website as accurately as possible. However, as each monitor can have variations in shades, brightness etc., we cannot guarantee that display of color of a product on your monitor will be accurate, compared with the actual product.
Pictures :Images are for representation purpose only.
Eligibility : Children - Use of our site is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Account & Registration Obligations
Agreement & Confirmation
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by D’lecta for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
Feedback and Submissions
D’lecta does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant D’lecta the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments. D’lecta and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
License and Site access
D’lecta grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of D’lecta. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, any use of product packaging, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of D’lecta.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the "Contents") and product packaging are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software.
- The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Dlecta.com. We use your information to get assistance in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. As per our security procedures, we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
D’lecta Foods Private Limited reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
What Information Can I Access?
www.dlecta.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
D'lecta Foods Pvt. Ltd.
CIN - U51900MH1982PTC027524
36, Rajnigandha Shopping Centre,
Gokuldham, Goregaon East,
Tel – +91 22 42313000
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is absolutely safe to use your card on D'lecta.com.
- Our trusted payment gateway, with secure encryption ensures that your transaction is safe.
- After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section. In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information. Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.