Two Cheese Quesadillas
- For Garlic sauce
- 100 gmsGreek yogurt
- 1 tsp, choppedDill leaves
- 1 tspExtra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tspLemon juice
- 1 clove, finely choppedGarlic
- For Quesadillas
- 1 cup, crumbledDlecta Feta cheese
- 1 cup, shreddedDlecta Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small, dicedCucumber
- 1, finely choppedTomato
- 1/2 cup, choppedPitted kalamata olives
- As requiredSalt
- As requiredPepper
- 8Flour tortillas
In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, dill, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.Cover and refrigerate until its chilled.
In a large bowl, combine the feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, cucumber, tomato and olives.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Heat a pan and brush with oil.
Add about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture on half of one tortillas and fold over.
Continue with the remaining tortillas and filling.
Cook the quesadillas for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and the filling has melted.
Slice the quesadillas and serve with chilled Garlic Dill Sauce.