- 45 mins Prep | Serves 4 | Veg
- 1 tbsp D’Lecta unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200 ml D'lecta milk
- 100 g D'lecta cheese spread
- 400 g Macaroni pasta, boiled
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 50 g D’Lecta processed cheese, grated
- A pinch Pepper
Let's Start Cooking!
- Preheat an oven at 200°C.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add the flour and whisk so that it doesn’t form lumps.
- Let it cook for 30 seconds, then add the milk and continue whisking on a slow flame.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then add the cheese spread and mustard.
- Add the boiled pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle grated processed cheese on top.
- Put the dish in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbling on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Amount per Serve