- 1 hr Prep | Serves 10 | Non Veg
- 40 + 2 tbsp D’Lecta unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup + 1 tbsp Flour
- 120 g Dark chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp Caster sugar
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 120 g D’Lecta cream cheese
- 2 tbsp D’Licia fruit filling or any berry jam
- ½ cup Berries, ( mulberry, blueberry, raspberry) fresh or frozen
Let's Start Cooking!
- Preheat an oven at 170°C.
- Line a 8 inch by 8 inch size baking tray with a parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate and 4 tbsp butter in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water.
- Beat 2 eggs and add to the mixture gradually until smooth.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add vanilla essence and sugar to the butter mixture and fold in the flour. Pour the batter in the baking dish.
- For the cream cheese mixture, beat the cream cheese with 2 tbsp butter until smooth, add the remaining sugar, egg, remaining flour and the fruit filling.
- Mix well to form a smooth mixture.
- Pour this batter over the brownie batter and make swirls.
- Press fresh or frozen berries on top of the batter and bake for 25-30 minutes until done.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving