Gulab Jamun Cheesecake
- 1hr Prep + chilling | 6 to 8 slices | Egg
Makes - 8 inch ring
- 120 g Marie Biscuit
- 75 g D’lecta Unsalted Butter
- 300 g D’lecta Cream Cheese
- 75 g Breakfast Sugar
- 15 g Egg replacer concentrate
- 20 g Corn Flour
- 45 g White Chocolate
- 25 ml Milk
- 80 g D’lecta Fresh Cream
- 8 pcs Gulab Jamun
Get instant delivery of Dlecta Products from
Let's Start Cooking!
- Take 8 inch round ring or a loose bottom cake tin. Cover bottom with silver foil tightly.
- Finely crush biscuits using rolling pin.
- Add butter after melting. Mix well.
- Spread in the ring to form 2 mm / 3 mm thick layer.
- Bake for 5-7 mins at 160 °c
- Cut gulab jamun into half in piece to face the tin and arrange on the biscuit base.
- Bring the Cream Cheese to room temperature.
- In mixing bowl take Cream cheese and mix for a minute.
- Add castor sugar mix at slow speed. Scrape as required incorporate fully.
- Heat Milk and add white chocolate, make a smooth paste.
- Add chocolate paste in sugar & Cheese Mix.
- Mix well at slow speed till all ingredients are uniformly mixed well.
- Egg replacer concentrate and corn flour mix add in fresh Cream and Mix.
- Add fresh cream in cream cheese and sugar mix.
- Mix at slow speed for about 1 to 2 Minutes.
- Pour this mix over the gulab jamun.
Baking of Cheese cake:
- Place cheesecake pan on a large baking pan filled with hot water. Place in the oven. Bake at 160 °c for 1 hr.
- Continue to bake for about 1/2 an hour or until firm and only the centre of the cheesecake looks a little wet and wobbly.
- Remove from oven and carefully let cheese cake cool for about an hour.
- If required run a sharp knife around the inside edge of pan to loosen the cheesecake (helps prevent the surface from cracking as it cools).
- Once cooled cover with clean/plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Let the cheese cake refrigerate for overnight and then de mould it carefully.
- Serve Chilled.
- Gulab jamun baked cheese cake can be garnished with chopped nuts/silver warkh/gulab jamun.
Rate & comment