- 1 hr Prep | Serves 4 | Veg
- 150g Flour
- 75g D’Lecta Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chilled Water
- 1 Bunch Spinach
- 100g Mushrooms
- 50g D’Lecta Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Garlic
- Salt to taste
- A Pinch Pepper
- A Pinch Grated Nutmeg
Let's Start Cooking!
- Rub the flour and butter together for the tart. Add salt and chilled water and knead to a soft dough.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven at 180°C.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Refresh in cold water and chop finely.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper.
- Add the cream cheese, nutmeg and mix well and keep aside.
- Once the dough is chilled, take it out of the refrigerator and roll it thin, ½ cm in thickness.
- Cut into rounds the size slightly bigger than the tart moulds.
- Press the dough into the tart moulds and fill it with baking beans.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the beans and cook the tarts for another 5 minutes.
- Put the spinach filling in the baked tarts and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Amount per Serve